cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancellation of auto renew

how do i turn off auto renew , as payment is always being taken before due date and before wages are in. supposed to have a month by month option to buy a pass. so why is it auto renewing??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you buy a monthly pass it is always set to auto-renew, but you are free to stop it renewing it at any time (you still get to watch until the end of the monthly period once cancelled, so there's no problem with cancelling as soon as you've bought it if you want).

To stop auto-renew go to your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

and click the cancel button next to your pass and follow all the steps (cancel just means cancel the auto-renew, the pass still works until the expiry date )

Then when you want to start again (eg a few days after being paid) you can come back to the same page and buy the pass again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you buy a monthly pass it is always set to auto-renew, but you are free to stop it renewing it at any time (you still get to watch until the end of the monthly period once cancelled, so there's no problem with cancelling as soon as you've bought it if you want).

To stop auto-renew go to your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

and click the cancel button next to your pass and follow all the steps (cancel just means cancel the auto-renew, the pass still works until the expiry date )

Then when you want to start again (eg a few days after being paid) you can come back to the same page and buy the pass again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you andy, that was very helpful  🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

how do i cancel auto renew. not for passes but to stop money coming out of my bank account as i have passes i wish to use

cheers

jimmy

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  if you have a pass to apply it will automatically stop the auto renewal so longer as you apply it before Now applies for the money.  You can apply one pass at a time in the final 30 days of the existing pass.   If you want to take a break, you just press cancel click through the screens until it confirms you have cancelled.  You can then reactivate by adding the voucher.  Vouchers can be tempermental so if you have difficulty apply one, post back.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.