cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

black friday deals

hi people, can someone please tell me how i can get the black friday movie deal.

i only have an entertainment pass which runs till nov 26 but no matter how i try to do it i am being charged the regular cost for the movie deal,not the deal price!

help....

thanks

13 REPLIES 13
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the Black Friday pass deals are only for brand new customers, if you already have an entertainment pass you would be classed as an existing customer which is why you are being quoted the regular prices.

Some places are currently  offering a box with 4 months movies for £19 or 2 months for £15 which can be used by existing customers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disgusting that only new customers can get 2 months movie pass for £5 while i pay £19.00 for 4.

Cancelled my pass planning on going to Amazon Prime unless better deals come my way.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wow... You getting 4 months worth of movies for just £4.50 per month, instead of a tenner a month!

Amazom Prime could cost you around £79.00 a year or £6.60 per month and you'll get nothing like the number of new movies that NOW TV offers. I only use it to view various TV series and next day post... Which is more often than not, a day late Smiley Surprised

Anyway, you pay your money and you take your choice...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Disgusting that only new customers can get 2 months movie pass for £5 while i pay £19.00 for 4.

Cancelled my pass planning on going to Amazon Prime unless better deals come my way.

Sometimes Now send emails with offers to existing/former customers and often give you an incentive to stay should you decide to cancel.     Also vouchers can be obtained from eBay for less.  

There are so many offers that come and go with Now TV.  I suspect very few pay full price.  Even £19 for 4 months is pretty good. £57/annum compared with the £59 annual Prime offer which is now £79, but likely to be reduced tomorrow.   I have both.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

doglistener wrote:

hi people, can someone please tell me how i can get the black friday movie deal.

i only have an entertainment pass which runs till nov 26 but no matter how i try to do it i am being charged the regular cost for the movie deal,not the deal price!

help....

thanks

Contact chat and ask them for the deal.  I got entertainment for £5 and then wanted cinema.  It didn't work but they dealt with it on chat, so I got both for £5.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, you say talk to chat to try and get the deal but how do I do that? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

On my way home from work tomorrow I'll be popping into Argos to collect the following: -

A NOW TV 'black' box with 6 month 'Entertainment' voucher pass for £19.00 (ie: £3.17 P/M)

A NOW TV 'black' box with 4 month 'Cinema' voucher pass for £19.00 (ie: £4.75 P/M)

I don't think that's too bad 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

tesco

http://www.tesco.com/direct/now-tv-box-with-sky-cinema-4-month-pass/477-6762.prd?skuId=477-6762

happy days..

if you got tesco vouchers even better..

buy a few of them and sell as new box's and keep passes lol

even better give um as xmas prezzies and keep the pass.. banging!!!