cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

black friday deals

hi people, can someone please tell me how i can get the black friday movie deal.

i only have an entertainment pass which runs till nov 26 but no matter how i try to do it i am being charged the regular cost for the movie deal,not the deal price!

help....

thanks

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

bought the black friday cinima pass 2 months for £5, money has come out my account plus 10p twice but my pass is no where to be seen can anyone help me please i got 14day free trial but now it says i will be charged 9.99

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you are best to pop on to chat who can look at your account.please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got a now TV box with six month entertainment pass on black Friday, only to find inside the box a one month pass.. feel like I have been ripped off.. anyone else had this problem?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please confirm. Does it say 'one month pass' on the actual paper pass? 

In order to confirm the actual duration of multiple month passes, here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Offer Ends On' date and the 'Due On' date next for the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sports)?

What dates do you see?

Cheers