cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michael2167
Advocate

black friday deal

bought the black friday cinima pass 2 months for £5, money has come out my account plus 10p twice but my pass is no where to be seen can anyone help me please i got 14day free trial but now it says i will be charged 9.99

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: black friday deal

@michael2167 you are best to pop on to chat who can look at your account.please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Rippedof

Re: black friday deals

Got a now TV box with six month entertainment pass on black Friday, only to find inside the box a one month pass.. feel like I have been ripped off.. anyone else had this problem?

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: black friday deals

Hi @Rippedof,

Please confirm. Does it say 'one month pass' on the actual paper pass? 

In order to confirm the actual duration of multiple month passes, here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Offer Ends On' date and the 'Due On' date next for the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sports)?

What dates do you see?

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •