cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

billed twice

I am now being billed twice for the same service and totally disgusted. The first bill is for the standard £9,99 sky movies pass and then I got a voucher code which is adding an additional £3,33. For this I am getting nothing but reruns which is already available on Free view.  Totally disgusted and I do want my £9,99 refunded.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, trying to understand the situation a bit better. So what is the £3.33 voucher code for, is it the Entertainment pass on an offer or something? And what are you trying to watch on.

It's just, none of the Now TV passes give you the same as you get on Freeview, so something sounds wrong.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am now being billed twice for the same service and totally disgusted. The first bill is for the standard £9,99 sky movies pass and then I got a voucher code which is adding an additional £3,33. For this I am getting nothing but reruns which is already available on Free view.  Totally disgusted and I do want my £9,99 refunded.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The reason why you've been charged is because the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

And if you've been charged twice for the same services, you might have more than one account.

You might however be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned to you but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed any content on the service(s) you subscribed to.

Anyway, I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only have 1 account. My package states that I am only on one pass - entertainment. When receiving a voucher, nothing is stated about cancelling to claim for a voucher. What a disgusting and appalling state of affairs.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also only on mobile / one device.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The best thing to do here would be to click on @SeeMoreDigital 's link to get onto live chat who will help you more. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm really sorry but I don't understand your posts.

Would you be able to explain in a bit more detail as to what your query is regarding ?

If you need to check what you have been charged for this can be done by following the instructions here.

Thanks

Andy