cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Billing, charges ?

I would like to start a live chat regarding a charge for £9.99 which I have not authorised for a new month following a free 2 months with x box. Don't want to discuss on a forum I want a private conversation but cannot find how to access live chat. V...

Resolved! Cancel ?

How can I cancel my Movies & Entertainment passes to buy 6 months offer? It shows that I can't cancel my passes because they're trying to take payment. I don't want to pay for 1 month for both, it's cheaper if I buy 6 months offer for both. That's my...

Contract

I would like to cancel my contract please as I have no used it since the day I got it and don't intend to use it thanks

Subcriptions

hi just a enquirer do you do yearly Subcriptions.or thinking of doing so in the future?would be ideal for me and easy for me to keep track of billing etc as I have Amazon fire as well and they do yearly Subcriptions. 

Payment

I wish to leave nowtv and get refunded because I was told £9.99 a moth which is good because I like it however since I started every month two lots of £9.99 gets taken out aswell as a £6.99 and I've found it very hard to contact someone.