cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Resolved! paid for pass but cannot view

Hi thereI have just paid for the cinema pass but I still can't see any pass on my account. I thought I had made a mistake and I paid twice in a range of few minutes. Did it take money for both? And, what do I have to do in order to start watching Now...

Over payments and can't Cancel

I Have been trying to cancel Now TV since June I got it from the McDonald's free Vouchers then got the free box sent out and didn't use it enough to pay for it.And with this I tried to use my old mobile phone Now profile which ended up being a separa...

Deleting Card Details

I understand from ready other sections of this forum that you cannot delete your card details from your account.I would be grateful if a member of staff could contact me and delete my card details (And my account if necessary). I no longer wish to co...

Remove Card Details

I had the free trial but I have cancelled as I do not want to continue the service, however there is no option to remove my card details and I do not want to be charged or have my card details still on there. How can I remove my card details please? ...

4008 error

I already have a entertainment pass and would like to add the 14 days free trial on my NowTV box but for the past 3 weeks, it keeps giving me the same 4008 error message. My payments details are correct plus I don't need them at this stage, as it's a...