cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Too many payments taken

I am being charged 6.99 a month and 3.49For the past 3 months I have over paidThis has caused me charges with the bankNot showing on online account just my bank statementsFeel like now tv are unlawfully taking money from my accountThis is not accepta...

Resolved! Cancel payment and return money

My little sister babysits my daughter when I'm at work and she done a trial which I didn't know of, I phoned my bank yesterday as I realised money was took out my account and my bank told me it was nowtv, I didn't give permission to get my money took...

Account charged another month

I've recently cancelled my NowTV service as game of thrones has ended and that was the sole purpose for me using the platform. I open my bank statement today to find another subscription has been taken out on 30th Aug 2017. I would really appreciate ...

Hi all, trying to sign up, every time i get to the "we will now take 10p from your account etc" it just sits there and does nothing, i have tried using other browsers, just the same. ThanksPaul

30 Days

I raised an issue, was told basically to kick rocks via live chat, so I opened a case via support form. 30 days later someone contacts me to ask if the issue has been resolved.  I respond and mention it's been a month and asked if they actually wante...

Cancelled subscription

I am the only person using this account, I cancelled my subscription last month yet today I have been charged for another month- ridiculous, cancelled again there now and been told I can have it till end of September- don't want it for another month ...

I want to cancel.

I want to cancel my passes because I need to save money but I can't because it's not letting me. I tried to cancel it the other day because my next bill date was the 28th but ot said that there was a problem with my card. This was on the 27th!! I did...