cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Kids Pass

I feel like the kids tv has went downhill but if hot an email saying it's going to be £1.00 extra every month. My kids favourite shows are Bells Princess Knight, Bing and Peppa Pig amongst others and all are not available anymore. Why is the price go...

F1 sportspackage

Do I receive all ten channels if I take the F1 sports bundle as you are selling it on the fact of would normally be 33.99 a month which is what a sports package would be. ??

Wrongly advertised

Hi,I paid for this service and also for SkyNews, total of 18 pounds, to watch the full show of Oscar 2018, but it only has a 3 min version of it.When you search for watch oscars 2018, NowTV comes up with the tile of Oscars

Ireland

So I signed up to Now TV with my Sky Ireland account.  Asked me whether I was in Ireland or UK, I selected Ireland. Then proceeded to enter my card details and I was good to go, or so I thought. There is no app available in the Irish iOS App Store, t...

IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES!!

can someone help me contact customer services? the live chat does not work and when i click on "send us a message" it just takes me back to the "help" pages in a never-ending circle i recieved an email telling me i have ordered something and i will b...

Too many devices

I tried to add a device by removing one, but now it says I can't make any changes for a month which means I can't watch anything I have recently paid for. Can this be reset so I don't have to wait a while month? I do not have any of the old devices w...

No signal on Tv

My NOWTV smart box suddenly stopped working through my LG TV on Thursday last week. I have tried using different wires, restarting the smart box and plugging the smart box into another monitor. It works on another monitor but the TV still shows no si...