cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Too many devices

HiI have added new devices and is now saying I have reached maximum activity.I was unaware that u could only add 4 devices and then not change them for a month.I am now unable to watch tv on my living room tv or bedroom only my phone and tablet.I'd t...

ordered pass in error

I have just ordered ( half an hour ago)a movie pass in errorThis was a technical error when setting the app up on a playstationI want to cancel immediatley and refund  without having to keep the pass until it expires

My Tv help

I'm wondering if anyone can help. my tv list is jam packed. And its mainly due to the same problem occurring every time. i added trollied to my tv list and about 15 different versions of trollied popped up. Troilled series 1. Trollied christmas speci...

Change payment date

Is there any way I can change the date my payment debits my account? It's currectly about 23rd-26th of every month. Ideally I'd like it going out around the 1st. Thanks in advance.

Being continuously charged.

Hey now tv, for a number of months now I've been getting charged 7.99 a month for a account I can't even use, none of the passes work and when I click view passes none of them say I have a pass with them to cancel.

Add on payments/badly set up passes

We had a sports month pass given to us by a friend (value of £33.99) we put this on on the 5th of march, our bill comes out on the 16th of every month for broadband and entertainment. Turns out NowTV have their own rules regarding a month pass, we we...