Anonymous User
Not applicable

account problems

Tried to watch film. Message says problems with account? Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. If you are a new customer and have never used NOW TV before you can get the 30 day free movie trial. 

Please click on any movie content and it should allow you start you trial. Please get in touch if you have any issues. 

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User make sure your card details are up to date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to watch on my laptop and I'm signed in to my account, but it doesn't seem to recognise I have an entertainment pass already, and is instead trying to get me to sign up again. Help please 🙂

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your post. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why can i not get my account set up? i put in my user name and pass word it says they cannot find any info....then it says sign in i do that and i cannot find any were to get in conntact with any customers services

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having problems signing up. If you're still having problems can you try and make sure the registration has been completed on a laptop/PC and then try and play out on another device. 

Please re-post if you have further issues.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi it is not a problem signing up, I am already signed up, I have been since january.  I have been watching now on my lounge tv quite happily, then added chrome cast widgit to my new bedroom tv and downloaded nowtv app to my ipad mini so that I could watch nowtv in my bedroom,  I then tried watching nowtv back on my lounge tv and it wont let me log in using the nowtv black box and remote.

when I go onto my laptop to go into the nowtv web site again, I could do this before with no problems - I log in as an existing user and it keeps asking for me to enter a credit card even though you have one

owlpen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I agree with what @SeeMoreDigital has said, It does sound like you may have more than 1 NOW TV Account setup.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am also having this issue. In Ireland and using Now TV on my PS3. When I try to sign in it says "There seems to be an issue with your account. Either you haven't registered your payment details or they have expired. I can watch on my PS4, Android phone but getting this message only with my PS3.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. According to the NOW TV ROI help pages only the PS4 is supported at the moment, not the PS3, so that's probably the reason for the error.

https://help.nowtv.com/ie/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see, the app was added with my gf's profile. She has a UK address. It shows up in my profile but gives the error. Can we have PS3 supported in ROI please?