Anonymous User
Not applicable

account problems

Tried to watch film. Message says problems with account? Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. If you are a new customer and have never used NOW TV before you can get the 30 day free movie trial. 

Please click on any movie content and it should allow you start you trial. Please get in touch if you have any issues. 

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

when I try to go into my account on line it keeps asking me to register a credit card even though it is already registered. help please, there is no phone number to talk to

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you're asked to update your 'credit/debit' card details, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

If you think you have an issue with your NOW TV account(s) I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: - 

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my account is locked

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I have sent you an email regarding this as it's account related.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

The NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I'm having real problems with NowTV. Signed up for 30 day free trial, got confirmation but then when I started watching a film it said I needed up update / configure SilverLight which I did. Then when I tried to login again, it said that I had already had my 30 day trial and it had taken £9.99 payment from my account. There is no live chat available or option to email customer service either. There was last night. but now it's disappeared. Hence posting on this board. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

sounds like you might had already had an account, which is why you've been told you've already had a trial. We'll need to take a look for you. I've sent you an email with a request for more information.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I have emailed info as requested to the email address supplied by NowTV
but have heard nothing back now for 4 days.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I created an account and signed up for the £1.00 Entertainment pass. Then later on I decided to always opt for the 30 day free movie trial. I have an email confirming this. However, once I began to watch a film, an icon came up saying SilverLight needed updating / configuring. I did this but when I logged back in, it said to confirm my account. I did and that's when it took payment. I'm annoyed because no-one from accounts / admin has gotten back to me about it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for posting, very sorry if you've been waiting to get a response. I will look into this and get my colleague who dealt with your query to get back to you today. Apologies for the delay.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just put a six month pass on my account and signed out as I needed to reset my password.

i have got my new password sorted but now can't sign in with the new password on the t v as it keeps rejecting both password and user new on tv.  also when signing in on iPad it's showing me as a new account without the 6 months I have just paid for any idea what is going on 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can see that our team have sorted this for you @Anonymous User