Anonymous User
Not applicable

account problems

Tried to watch film. Message says problems with account? Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. If you are a new customer and have never used NOW TV before you can get the 30 day free movie trial. 

Please click on any movie content and it should allow you start you trial. Please get in touch if you have any issues. 

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the email containing my two pins havent arrived and i cant find anyone to sort the problem out someone fancy telling me how i can either get the pins sent out again or get hold of the people to do it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

A member of the NOW TV Team will be in touch shortly via email to help you further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

My movie pass payment could not be taken as I've had a new card and hadn't registered it before the payment was due. I have updated the new details as the email told me to and I should have been given the option to restart pass or to buy another one. The buy now pass link is there however when i click on it nothing happens? No page loads....just nothing so I am unable to buy another pass. Can anyone fix this for me? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can you please tell me which device you're using to re-purchase the pass? Does it come up with any error message? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having account problems i cant enter my account on my ps4 or andriod and ive pu the details in but  it wont appected it. Also im got a sky sports pass at moment and i cant watch due this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

I'll get this looked into with our technical team. Please keep an eye on your email inbox.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received a message to say my subscription was not renewed as they could not take payment.

I logged into my account yesterday and it said I could have next month for £1 and then £6.99 after that for the Entertainment pass, I paid the £1 which has gone out of my bank.

I have now received another message today to say the same thing - subscription not renewed.

What is happening please?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear you're having problems with your account.  I would suggest logging into https://watch.nowtv.com/ and have a look to see if your passes are showing up correctly under My Passes.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
There are no passes showing in my ai

---Insert Reply Above This 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having trouble buying a movie pass. It's taken payment from me before but won't let me buy again!