Anonymous User
Not applicable

account problems

Tried to watch film. Message says problems with account? Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. If you are a new customer and have never used NOW TV before you can get the 30 day free movie trial. 

Please click on any movie content and it should allow you start you trial. Please get in touch if you have any issues. 

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

• Could you let us know exactly what the error message says?
  • What device you're using?
  • What movie you were trying to watch?

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Sabrina, 

I'm also having issues with my account, when trying to sign in on my ipad, it staes that there is a problem with my account and I need to sign in on my mac or pc to accept the terms and conditions? 

Ive signed into my account on my laptop but it is not acknowledging I have a subscription to movies already and is offerring me a 30 day free trial instead? 

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue.

Have you already started your 30 day free trial?

As part of this process you will need to ensure that you enter valid payment details along with accepting the terms and conditions?

Once this is complete you will be able to sign into your account on any other device. 

If you're sure that you already have a NOW TV subscription, please ensure that you're using the correct username and password that are tied to your active subscription.

Let us know if we can help you further. 

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have purchased the NOW TV Black Friday deal for 12 months Movie and entertainment pass however when I go on to start watching it is only coming up with start a free trial 

Do I need to select this option for my account to start working?

I don't want to start a trial and then be charged monthly when I have already purchased a subscription 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

PIDGEON set up a new now tv box today. I'm having problems with the account set up! It's stating I haven't accepted the terms and conditions.

The app on my phone says I need to activate my account. I can't find how to accept the ts and cs?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having trouble setting up your account. Are you able to set up your account on a laptop/PC? 

Please click here to finish your registration and then play out on other devices. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have an entertainment pass, not subscription. Realise for entertainment
section only, not film.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. If you are a new customer and have never used NOW TV before you can get the 30 day free movie trial. 

Please click on any movie content and it should allow you start you trial. Please get in touch if you have any issues. 

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi I am registered, I did not have a problem until we put chromecast on my other tv and ipad.  that worked ok, then when I went to try and view it again on my original tv I keep getting a log in keypad on the tv, which wont accept my account even though it is acurate.  when I try to go into my account on line it keeps asking me to register a credit card even though it is already registered. help please, there is no phone number to talk to

owlpen