cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrongly Billed

Hello,

I have just looked at my bank statement and it appears that I was billed £6.99 and £9.99 both on the 4th July and have been billed £6.99 again on the 11th July. I have checked back the last 3 months bank statements and I have been billed 3 times per month. I have just gone on and cancelled my pass but I'm not really sure why this has happened when I have not had access to movies.

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Especially when they don't cancel their subscriptions using the active NOW TV account. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name (not to be confused with your forum name) and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

That being said, given that this is an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your issue to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers