cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrong email

Hi I think someone has made a typo on their email, and it as used my email,,, so I am on someone’s account typing this as I don’t know what to do??? Please help me, I hope it was a mistake and this is not someone’s real account,
Because I have just got a Apple TV and tried to make a account but it said I already have a account, now I can not make a now tv account

I think I posted it in the wrong place.? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User ok you should be able to see if there are any active passes. I presume that you changed the password to this and your email. What you should do is cancel any active passes and go onto chat to have their card details removed. You will be asked for name, it will need to match one on the account. I would then set up a new email and have this account transferred to that. Then you can reregister using this account.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User have you ever had any Sky services.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User under account details does it give a name other than yours.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes, someone name is their, and it is not me, it’s someone’s account,
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User ok you should be able to see if there are any active passes. I presume that you changed the password to this and your email. What you should do is cancel any active passes and go onto chat to have their card details removed. You will be asked for name, it will need to match one on the account. I would then set up a new email and have this account transferred to that. Then you can reregister using this account.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thank you,, I did change the password, 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User chat open shortly hopefully everything can get sorted.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268Talked to chat, and they have sorted it out, it was a error account and no card was linked the account, 

thank again for the help