cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Winter Madness offer after 14 day free trial?

Hi there, is it possible to still buy a '3 months for the price of 1' cinema pass if I've signed up for the free trial?

I'm trying to purchase one but it will only offer me the normal one month for £9.99. I'm a new customer, I joined up with the free trial thinking that if I liked it I could then still buy the cinema winter madness offers, but it now appears not? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately once you've started a free trial you're no longer classed as a brand new customer, for the Winter Madness deal you needed to sign up via the link on the offer page. Best thing you can do is pop onto live chat and explain you meant to sign up for the deal, no guarantees but they may offer you a similar deal. To get to live chat go to the following page

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

Good luck! 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup, that's me! Same colour hair, too 😊

Well,it usually works with Virgin media when I'm haggling for a discount, so I am optimistic. I will let you know if live chat decide to be merciful tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update: spoke to 'Ludwina' via live Chat this morning, who was sympathetic, but unable to give me the offer, despite my pleading and crawling. She did however give me a code for one month Sky cinema for free as a good will gesture, so a partial victory 🙂 Better than the proverbial poke in the eye, etc.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad you managed to get something sorted, 2 months for the price of 1 isn't bad.

Don't forget that passes automatically renew at the end so if you don't want to carry on with movies after your second month remember to go to your My Account > My Passes page and cancel before it ends (do it early as it will carry on working until the end date of your pass).

Also, if you do decide to carry on using NOW TV you might be interested to know you can buy vouchers for NOW TV from places like Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), Argos, Currys and PC World. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

Some people also like to buy the NOW TV boxes with bundles of entertainment or movies vouchers when they come on offer in places like Currys, Argos and Amazon and again the vouchers in those can be used by existing customers.