cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why don't NowTV answer support tickets?

I recently signed-up with NowTV for broadband and I raised a ticket 4 days ago about my account. It still hasn't been responded to after 4 days. The ticket is Case ID: 02626928 

I'm beginning to wonder if I've made the right decision to switch broadband etc to NowTV and perhaps I might just cancel and stick with Plusnet.

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Have you tried giving the Broadband Team a call? There's a good chance they can sort out any account queries with you on the phone, as well as answer any other questions you might have.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy but not called them because the website says to either call or raise a ticket with them, which I've done.

I find it strange that they allow customers to raise tickets and then don't reply to the tickets. Why bother with that option? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  No worries, it's up to you, although I've always had a good experience when calling them, never had to wait in a queue. I can tag a couple of the NOW TV Team instead to see if they can give you any info, but I don't know how long it would be before they respond. If it was me I'd ring them to see if there's any updates.

@Anonymous User @Tony-D

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry about this @Anonymous User

Unfortunately at the moment there is a backlog in cases being raised. We would recommend giving the broadband team a call as this would be quicker. As it may still be a few days before anyone gets back to you via email.