cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Where is the live chat?

I need to live chat! Chrome cast not working and I have tried to reset but not allowed any devices until October!!!

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Barbbob

Welcome to the forum.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Can not sign in to now tv ?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have put in my email and password and it comes up with 2 things 1 is there is a error and other is invalid account

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Rosie17

Welcome to the forum. Are you sure you're signing in with the right username and password?
You might want to have a word with live chat who will help you.

You can send the NOW TV Team a message or get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or expand the Anything Else section)

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi I have a tp link n600 router and it is asking for a VLAN ID number

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I'm having trouble connecting my tp link n600 router the internet. in the quick setup it asks for a VLAN ID number between 1 and 4094. can anyone help

0 Thanks