cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the live chat?

I can't find the live chat section does anyone have a link?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

View solution in original post

86 REPLIES 86
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is link to live chat
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi DW

Here's the URL:

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Supported-devices

UK Bob

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am i the only person who's getting streaming problems with the boxing on sky box office on now tv
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Am i the only person who's getting streaming problems with the boxing on sky box office on now tv

Hi @Anonymous User,

NOW TV are not providing this event through their NOW TV app. All 'Sky Sports Box Office' events are distributed by a company called NeuLion using their 'Sky Sports Box Office app!

Anyway, you are having a 'sports' service related issue, not an 'Entertainment' service related issue, you really should be posting within this existing Sky Sports Box Office Event topic...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a now tv box on the 27/12/2016 for 14.99 it was supposed to have a three month pass inside and it contained one month and because of the free trial my month pass didn't work!!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Dead easy @Anonymous User,

While you are logged onto this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device. When you vist: My Account -> My Passes and select the orange 'down arrow' here's a typical example of what your pass information should look like.

Note the info in the first yellow highlighted' line. Followed by the 'Offer ends on' line: -

offer ends on dates.PNG

What do you see?

And please note: If you don't wish to continue with the NOW TV service you must remember to cancel it before the 'Offer ends on' date, or the service will automatically 'roll on' and your credit/debit card will be charged!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help. Is their any one therr
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Help. Is their any one therr

Not at the time you posted on the forum (ie: 01:32 Hrs).

Currently, Live Chat is: "Available every day 8am–midnight for TV issues, and 8am–11pm for broadband or calls issues."

Cheers