cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the live chat?

I can't find the live chat section does anyone have a link?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

View solution in original post

86 REPLIES 86
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'd recommend going with the online chat over calling although you may still be waiting a while to talk to someone in resolving your issue.

I've been queing for over an hour and a half through their main help contact number for an issue which is not down to me. Very, very dissapointed in the service provided.

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you're currently experiencing a payments and/or passes issue, NOW TV are aware that there is a problem with the payments system. As stated here: Issues with Payments 10/09/2016

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Perhaps it would of been a good idea to have recorded message addressing the issues you were having so customers like myself were informed when initially making the call to the help desk. and save me waiting for a extreme period of time.

To make matters worse one of online chat team has essentially just cut me off when I (politely) expressed my dissapointed. This is very poor service.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via Live Chat, via Email or via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

Maybe some of us forum members can help you. What is the nature of your issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Their is a telephone number as I was transfered to it. It was a public number I'm almost certain of that.

The issue was to do with card details failing to update. I understand this was a problem for a significant number of customers today.

I have had the issue resoved but I have found the whole experience to be very unpleasant and as a result feel let down by NowTV

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

Sky and NOW TV are independent companies. So Sky will not be able to help you at all. What is your issue@

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Btw the guy at the Sky help desk informed me that NowTV is part of Sky and NowTV's offices are situated the floor below Sky's. He apologised for the issue, said he'd look into getting the number removed and then transfered me. Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Note to all,

Unless you have taken out a NOW TV Combo package (ie: Telephone, Broadband and NOW TV media streaming service), there is no contact telephone number for NOW TV.

The NOW TV media streaming service is an fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via Live Chat, via Email or via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

@Anonymous User. If you get stuck, come back to the forum, tell us your issue and somebody will point you in the right direction...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV IS owned by Sky plc. This can be checked fairly easilly if their is any confusion. Sky couldn't help, hence the transfered call to NowTv and having to wait almost 2 hours for a response.

I've previously stated the issue with NowTV. The issue is resolved but the unpleasant exprience dealing with NowTV in getting the issue resolved has not.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If the number I was transfered to is not public then you should look into search criterea for NowTv's help line as It was not dfficult to get hold of. The employee at Sky said it shouldn't be there and he had flagged it as an issue before transfering me.

I could state the number I called but I imagine that would be frowned upon.

This is all irrelavent as the call derrived from a problem caused by NowTv.

As stated many times before the problem is now resolved but also stated previously I was cut off by a member of staff for NowTv when I was using the online chat service.

Very poor service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I get on live chat, does any1 know the link