cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the live chat?

I can't find the live chat section does anyone have a link?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

View solution in original post

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable

fdgdfgfdgdfgfdt

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh and apologies for the 'bloody', I'm obviously a little stressed by the amount of hassle dealing with Now TV has cuased so far. I actually like the TV package, just not the amount of stress and the phone bill incurred as a result of poor web design on an internet only company

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The #### werent even a swear lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It wasnt a random compnay. It was SKY GO on a phone number that comes up on a google search for NOW TV.

Poorest service I have EVER had

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Google Search for NOW TV phone number. Top result:

How to contact us | NOW TV - Help

help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-contact-us

3 Dec 2015 - As we are a digital service, we do not have a telephone number. Did this article resolve your query? Yes No. We really value your feedback to ...

There are several dodgy sites in the results claiming that 0870 280 2595 is their phone number, however they aren't linked with Sky and are just trying to pull a fast one.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i get a purple message in between screening
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have noticed that now tv have been taking 2 payments out a month which I £9.99 each time for the last 3 months. I don't if it has happened after the 3 months as I can't see my bank statements past the 3 months at the moment

I would like to know why you have been taking the extra payments and I would now like to cancel now tv as you have been taking what you shouldn't have been taking and I would also like the extra takings back into my account
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have noticed that now tv have been taking 2 payments out a month which I £9.99 each time for the last 3 months. I don't if it has happened after the 3 months as I can't see my bank statements past the 3 months at the moment

I would like to know why you have been taking the extra payments and I would now like to cancel now tv as you have been taking what you shouldn't have been taking and I would also like the extra takings back into my account

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because all the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

You should however be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned to you provided you've have not viewed any content. All of which the NOW TV people will thoroughy check.

That being said, given that this is an 'Bills and Payments' (ie: account) related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

And just-so-as-people-know: -

• Your NOW TV subscription will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.
  • All the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • The grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible while the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s).
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your knowledge/agreement!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd recommend going with the online chat over calling although you may still be waiting a while to talk to someone in resolving your issue.

I've been queing for over an hour and a half through their main help contact number for an issue which is not down to me. Very, very dissapointed in the service provided.