cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the live chat?

I can't find the live chat section does anyone have a link?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

View solution in original post

86 REPLIES 86
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi now TV I need to speak to someone about my account please

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help select help centre.

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV.

The instructions I gave above assume you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi now TV I need to speak to someone about my account please

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help select help centre.

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV.

The instructions I gave above assume you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Hi @Anonymous User . Have you found the help article that best suits your issue first the contact us button is located at the bottom of help articles

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to discuss my account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll email you shortly 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I couldn't afford the 6.99 entertainment pass n tried to cancel it but couldn't.. The money was gas till I got paid et you still took it. I wanted to opt for the free 14 day entertainment pass to tide me over.vi can't add it now cause you've taken for the
Month. I would like to add it when this runs out but I bet the offer will no longer stand in a months time
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the 14 day free trial is only available to customers who have never had an entertainment pass before. As you've previously had one you wouldn't be be eligible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The live chat seems to not be working, i need to speak to someone about my devices as my box broke and i need to add the new one but it wont let me till the 1st of March. Can someone help me with this situation, thanks.

@Anonymous User wrote:
I can't find the live chat section does anyone have a link?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately there was an issue with live chat, this should now be rosolved this link will give you more information - http://po.st/BzCj1i

How can I help?

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat link is missing, your bloody phone line has ripped me off 20 quid n I would like it bloody refunded
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is no phone line, so NOW TV can't have ripped you off if you've dialled some random company.