cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the live chat?

I can't find the live chat section does anyone have a link?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

View solution in original post

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous UserIs that the only device that doesn't work? Have you tried your new login details via a phone or tablet app?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I the same problem I am so upset it tells me I can't add any more units I only want to use the unit that has been logged in for the last 14 months all I done was change pass word

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Go to Live Chat

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in reply to your post. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I,m glad its not just me thats happened to !!!  Been going round in circles. Cant get past the registration  page !! Grrrr

Anonymous User
Not applicable

These people are getting away with utter robbery and they are getting away with it. Nobody is saying anything from trading standards or any government body. I could write a book on the trouble i have had with them. i have just cancelled my pay as you go subscrition which should have run until 2o.1.16. and as on two previous occasions it has stoped me using the service i have paid for straight away. I have have countless polite requests for more information so they can resolve with the same outcome cant log on or get access. The truth is if you cancel you lose the remaining paid for service.

I cant beleive WHICH or the press havent picked up on it

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Can anyone help??. I've bought the box, now trying to complete the process, but it wont accept my address? It keeps saying theres a problem sining in despite the detalis being 100% accurate ????  

Help8

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It wont allow me to complete the siging up process - its ridiculous and i'm getting frustrated.  This is supposed to be easy!!

Please, someone help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry for the delay. Can you make sure the sign up has been completed via a laptop/PC via the website first and then try to activate your box and sign in with the same details. If you still have some issues then please re-post. 

Apologies for the inconvenience and trouble this has caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team