Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Re:HELP HELP HELP HEP

@davestanden

Go to Live Chat

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left

Please click on Thanks if I've helped. I'm a Community Contributor not staff.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Advocate

Re: Where is the live chat?

Wish it was that easy been going round in circles trying to sort this  box out and getting nowhere with anything ..

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I,m glad its not just me thats happened to !!!  Been going round in circles. Cant get past the registration  page !! Grrrr

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @bralady54

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The bottom to access the help site is located at the top right of the page.  Click on help and select help centre.

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV.

It's best to use a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac to access live chat a mobile device is not guaranteed to work

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @davestanden

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in reply to your post. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

It is about time the law was changed. Just because you run an online business should not mean that you do not offer phone support. Look at other businesses online, like paypal and amazon for example, or my web host or my own online business.. We, and many others, provide telephone support. now tv chat "support" is rubbish. Even a proper online ticket support solution would be an improvement. You could also offer video support over Skype for example. (I do). However, now tv have no interest in providing good customer service. They do not even have any interest in providing a decent level of service ref content and viewer facilities. All they want is the money.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

So what is the email address to contact now tv? And where is it advertised? Even trying to get to chat is a long winded, time wasting excercise.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I need to discuss my account

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Tasha5

Thanks for your post.

I'll email you shortly 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Where is live chat

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH   ffs people!!!
The Question is not hard nor is it for university graduets to answer so simply may i ask....
WHERE IS THE LIVE CHAT BUTTON ???

0 Thanks