cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the live chat?

I can't find the live chat section does anyone have a link?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

View solution in original post

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH   ffs people!!!
The Question is not hard nor is it for university graduets to answer so simply may i ask....
WHERE IS THE LIVE CHAT BUTTON ???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I have been with NOW TV for several months now, I have been paying for the most of the channels on there, E.g; Movies, entertainment and also Live TV. However the pass few days we have been trying to access Live Tv and entertainment, but it comes up with the message saying " You have to purchase this"

All I am getting is movies, so I am paying for movies, live tv and entertainment and only getting movies.

I am having trouble contacting someone to sort this out as I have been paying for it for several months.

I cannot get a response from anyone and there is no contact number to call regarding my issuse.

If anyone has a contact number, please could you respond to this as it is almost christmas and it is rather frustating that I am paying for something I cannot use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like your entertainment pass has ended. Has your debit/credit card recently been replaced? Worth checking My Account and https://watch.nowtv.com/account/cardDetails to see if your card details need changing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wish it was that easy been going round in circles trying to sort this  box out and getting nowhere with anything ..

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The bottom to access the help site is located at the top right of the page.  Click on help and select help centre.

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV.

It's best to use a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac to access live chat a mobile device is not guaranteed to work

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to live chat! Chrome cast not working and I have tried to reset but not allowed any devices until October!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is ridiculous !!!! I have changed my password  and User name and all is fine on my account online but when i try to log on with my tv set it wont allow me to do so. No one to speak to or a phone number to contact ......Its a disgrace for a website this day and age that belongs to such a big company to not even give a phone number out i will be reporting this to the relavant authourities  ... thats an hour completely wasted. FUMING