cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Weird issue with account username and voucher applied.....

I signed up as a new user on 1st February, applied a 6 month entertainment pass I got with the box, got all up and running without a hitch.  I registered the username I'm posting here under - "mcguinnr"

I received an email straight away that confirmed my 14 day free trial.

I also got one that confirmed my 6 months entertainment pass.

I went to check my account details online to make sure that the 6 month pass was registered, only to find that my username was invalid....

I requested username confirmation but the reply email stated my username as "MCCGUINNR" (notice the extra "C"!).

The account details on the box still confirm my correct, original username.  However, when accessing my account on the website or app my original username isn't recognised - I have to use the reissued "wrong" one.  The problem I have is that the account details associated with that only confirm my 14 day free trial, and I'll be paying £6.99 from 15th February.

I've probably done something daft, but can't think what.  I could just cancel, but don't want to lose the 6 month pass.  All assistance would be very welcome!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you had some issues but I'm happy to see this was also resolved by our livechat team which is great.

Enjoy your viewing and have a good weekend 🙂

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you had some issues but I'm happy to see this was also resolved by our livechat team which is great.

Enjoy your viewing and have a good weekend 🙂

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team