cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're having trouble displaying your passes

I've been getting this message for over a week, which meant I couldn't keep an eye on the offer I was on and now two payments of £6.99 have been taken out of my account. 

Catherine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Think I've managed to sort it 🙂

Nice one... Did you delete your browser history and cookies by any chance?

Following recent updates to Ghostery and AdBlock browser addons, have found it necessary to "whitelist" quite a few websites (including now tv where this exact odd behaviour started happening) to avoid general browser misbehaviour.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

That's most odd... What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access your NOW TV account?

I'm using a laptop which is running Windows 10 and can access my NOW TV account just fine.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm using the same laptop that I always use to access my account, which, as you say is odd, because before this time it's been showing everything as it should.  Win10/Chrome.  I'll go check another browser.

The messages I'm getting are the one in the Subject line, which then says 'Please wait a moment and try again'

And then underneath that I'm getting 

'This is taking too long....

NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment

Try Refreshing your browser'

I'll have a dig around a bit more and see if there's something else that's affecting it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Following recent updates to Ghostery and AdBlock browser addons, have found it necessary to "whitelist" quite a few websites (including now tv where this exact odd behaviour started happening) to avoid general browser misbehaviour.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly that, it was Ghostery, so I've Whitelisted the site 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well i'm a bit late here but yeah that message will apear when something prevents your browser from being redirected to the sky ID login page. So it makes sence it would have been a browser extension that caused it.

Good to hear you sorted it though 🙂