cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

NOW TV Box email to existing customers

In order to redeem your box click through the landing page and enter all the information requested.

You must click the grey ‘apply’ button in order for the discount to be applied.

You’ll see this on the next screen as your total amount should be £0.00. If this is not displayed, please go back and ensure you have clicked the apply button.

Once on the ‘You’re getting warmer screen’, to progress, please click buy and you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen, thanking you for your order.

If you have encountered any issues when trying to redeem your free box please can you post below.

80 REPLIES 80
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I received an email from you with an offer to send me a free Now TV Box, which clearly explains the steps and at the end the bill will be £0.00. The email was sent on 2nd Aug and I processed the offer today. However, on checkout and payment what was promised did not happen and it gave the below receipt, where an amount of £14,99 was deducted.

Could you please rectify this immediately, I only clicked on the link sent in the email to get the free box and if I am charged for it, this is misleading.

I look forward for this error to be put right and to hearing from you accordingly.  

• Order Number
      451M70383681

• Date of Purchase
      05-08-2017

• Description
    1 x NOW TV Box

Total amount: £14.99 (includes postage & packaging)

Delivery Address:

removed address 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am not familiar with that offer, however your best option would be to jump over to nowtv live chat where they should be able to assist you further or alternatively you can send them an email.

Here's the link for live chat and email.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-buy-a-now-tv-box

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you @schnapps (Elite 1), I have done that now and they were very helpful in correcting that error. 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't think you should of put your address in the post

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know, it was a mistake. Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I've notified a moderator so hopefully they will remove your personal details soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received the same offer by email.  I clicked through and followed the instructions.  There was even a warning telling me to ingore the price shown:

Don't worry.
The price will
update to
FREE at the
checkout.
Just click
'apply' in the
'payment
info' step.

Despite the promise, I was charged 14.99 for the refurbished box!  I had to contact the customer service through the online chat and get the charge refunded.

This is completely unacceptable behaviour.  There's going to be plenty of customers that overlook the charge and get charged for something they should have been charged for.  Now TV should refund the mistaken charge without requiring any further action by the customer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just had the exact same issue, LIve chat said I have to wait till the boxes ( i went back to check i had done it correctly after I got charged the 14.99) arrive and send them back! the chat then timed out as soon as the customer advisor replied as he was taking so long to type.  I then went to send a message and got an error message, So frustrated!! arrgghhh There doesnt appear to be anyother way to contact someone.

Not amused

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you go to my first post on this thread, there is a link page for live chat or alternatively you can send them an email from the same link page.

Noticed a few customers on here complaining about being charged £15 where they were promised the nowtv box for free.

Hopefully one of the NowTV Forum Team Members will pick up your post on here and will contact you direct.

@Anonymous User  could somebody from the NowTV Team look into this please (Thanks).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have just had the exact same issue, LIve chat said I have to wait till the boxes ( i went back to check i had done it correctly after I got charged the 14.99) arrive and send them back! the chat then timed out as soon as the customer advisor replied as he was taking so long to type.  I then went to send a message and got an error message, So frustrated!! arrgghhh There doesnt appear to be anyother way to contact someone.

Not amused

Hi @Anonymous User 

We are really sorry to hear about what has happened ! 

We would need to look into this to find out why this happened when the box should have been free.

We need some details from you to do this so we would have to speak with you via live chat. I understand you have already tried this but if you would mind giving us another chance on live chat to get this sorted for you. 

Thanks Kymberly Smiley Wink (From The Now TV Team)