cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

NOW TV Box email to existing customers

In order to redeem your box click through the landing page and enter all the information requested.

You must click the grey ‘apply’ button in order for the discount to be applied.

You’ll see this on the next screen as your total amount should be £0.00. If this is not displayed, please go back and ensure you have clicked the apply button.

Once on the ‘You’re getting warmer screen’, to progress, please click buy and you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen, thanking you for your order.

If you have encountered any issues when trying to redeem your free box please can you post below.

80 REPLIES 80
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Perfect, Thanks, I will try again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I followed the instructions and it said it would be free at the end of the purchase, yet I got a confirmation email saying the cost was 15 quid. I want to make clear that we will have a serious problem if you take money from my account and would appreciate a guarantee that won't happen. Let alone anything else I don't know what you expect to do by giving me a box, the trial is about to end and there is no way I am about to pay in hopes that you fixed the apparently numerous problems in your service so that it would be worthwhile. You are by far the worst service I have ever tried and your customer service is a joke. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic which is about the same subject. 

Cheers

Request to @NOWTV-Team Members: Can somebody look into this please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So Nowtv took money from my account. I come to you lot hoping to watch a show, instead, I get atrocious quality. To make amends you offer me a "free" Nowtv box that I won't even be able to use given that the 14-day trial is over and I haven't used your service at all. I'm getting spam about how I'm missed and do I remember those great times watching Game of thrones together(no, funnily enough, I don't remember those great times. I'd like to though) and now you steal money from me. Wonderful. How on earth is your service not dead.

Give me my money back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, sorry to hear this, we have sent you an email so that we can pick this up backoffice. 

look forward to hearing from you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently, you're not looking forward to hearing from me that much, given that you've ignored my reply to your bloody email. I want my money back and I'm beyond tired with this farce. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received an e-mail offering free box due to connection issues.

I processed it and have had 14.99 taken from my account. Not happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Welcome to the fourm, I will send you an email now so that we can take a look into this in more detail for you Andy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got an email on 11.8.17 saying that their services were down due to Internet Explorer or something.

Basically offering me a free now tv box that had been refurbished.

Anyone else get this?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I got an email on 11.8.17 saying that their services were down due to Internet Explorer or something.

Basically offering me a free now tv box that had been refurbished.

Anyone else get this?

Hi @Anonymous User

This offer has been given out to customers who have been affected by issues with Silverlight last Monday

You need to be quick to pick up the free box as the offer expires after 7 days

Please ensure you click on the apply in the payment section to ensure you are not charged for this

We hope you enjoy your free box Smiley Happy

Thanks

Aaron