cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist has disappeared

Having made this complaint on the live chat I was advised to make it on here also.  I have been watching a show called The Wire for many months.  There are around 8/9 series to this show I believe  and I was working my way through them.  This morning I discovered the show had completely disappeared from my Continue Watching list, and from the Now tv box altogether - no warning, just gone.  My main reason for paying the Entertainment Pass is so I can watch this show.  I was informed on the live chat that The Wire is now not available to watch - I find this unacceptable.  Why was there no warning about this?  And will you be showing it again? If not I will be changing provider altogether as I find this very shoddy service considering I pay for 3 passes a month!  Would appreciate some answers asap please.  

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately The Wire S1-5 boxset was scheduled to leave last night. NOW TV doesn't have the rights to keep shows on the service forever, so all shows have an expiry date. When shows have 30 days or less left, you should see a countdown reminder message appear next to the episodes on the website and most apps to warn you. It's worth looking out for these to help you plan your viewing.

The Wire probably will return at some point but as it's just left I doubt they have a date yet.

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Hopefully you'll find some other shows to watch, if you like crime drama the following thread may give you ideas

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Can-you-recommend-a-good-crime-or-political-drama-to-watch/td-p/457603

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did not notice any countdown - it's not something I was looking for or aware of. Very disappointing. .. I shall be changing to the Amazon stick.