cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code

I brought my now TV box around 2 weeks ago, I entered my now Tv entertainment pass to it directly after. I received a receipt for this via email but I have been charged £9.99 this morning for it and I'd like to know why.
I can not use video chat as I do not own a laptop/pc.
What do you suggest I do. I have opened a visa dispute with my bank as I'm not at all happy with this and I have a reference number for that too.

Please advise me of the next step.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User £9.99 would be for the movie pass, maybe you started the 14 day trial when you got the box?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I do not watch movies..
I have an entertainment pass and do not wish to have the £9.99 movie pass or free 14 day trail.
I'd like this resolved as I'm really dissatisfied with this and also the service is ridiculous!
How am I meant to resolve issues when based over the Internet.
At first I thought Now TV was great, now I definitely would never recommend this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the only reason why you have been charged for movies is because either you or someone in your house accepted the 14 day trial. At the time of accepting they would have confirmed that they would pay £9.99 each month once the trial ended.

You can cancel this pass via My passes and if you haven't already ensure that the Payment PIN is enabled to stop others from purchasing futher passes without consent.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Robert

NOW TV Team