cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I seem to have an Account problem.

I wish to cancel the account I have with Now TV which was obtained via the Vodafone free Entertainment Pass offer.

Like others before me, I'm going round in circles because I think I may have two accounts since there is no option to 'cancel' the pass.

I would like to cancel any account I have with my sky email address.

Could I get some assistance with this please.

regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  You need to contact Vodafone in order to cancel it.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable
When I signed up to my 24month Vodafone contact it included Now TV access too. I set it up successfully last year and selected the Sky Sports and i've had it all working fine - but recently it won't allow me to view without buying a pass. Can you help please?
Thanks.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  issues relating to vodafone accounts need to be addressed to them.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

@4268 is correct. If your NOW TV account is currently with Vodafone, you need to contact Vodafone. Only at the end of the 'promotion' will your NOW TV account be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks people.
I'll contact Vodafone but won't hold my breath... their customer service is shocking.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Got my 12 month bundle with Vodafone, been trying to start watching but keeps saying I have no passes? Vodafone said I need to contact now TV to resolve problem, any help please?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Couple of quick questions are you trying to watch NowTV whilst outside the UK ie on hoildays or have you got a VPN setup on your Router or nowtv devices ?

Double check that you are "signed in" to your devices with the correct username associated with the Vodafone bundle (not your email address).

You could also try deleting the NowTV app on your IOS device and then download and reinstall the app again.

From what i have read from the nowtv community forum, because you have a Vodafone bundle you will need to speak to Vodafone why your passes are not working.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  when you signed up to Vodafone you should have got an email from them regarding the Now TV  offer.  What happened when you followed the link in that.  I know the links can play silly sods so you may need to ask them to resend it.  I have the Vodafone red plan myself.  When I took it out there were other options, but it was a game setting up the one I wanted. 

This link may help you.  http://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/music-tv-and-sports/nowtv/index.htm  You may have to keep ringing Vodafone to get through to a person who will help you, unfortunately they are not known for their customer service prowess.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the exact same problem with my Vodafone bundle which I upgraded last Thursday to now include Now TV. I followed the link to set up my account, all appeared to be going well and I entered my card payment details etc. At the end it said my entertainment purchase had been successful and I was now ready to download the Now TV app. I downloaded it and put in the appropriate log in details, however every time I select a programme to watch I get a pop up stating "Month Pass Required!" And when I look at my account there is nothing to say I have anything set up via Vodafone. I've contacted Vodafone and they say everything is live on their side of things and my account looks ok therefore it must be a problem that Now Tv technical team will have to fix. I had that same problem the last year with my Sky Sports bundle also! Not sure what else to do?