cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your help but I've sorted it this offer from Vodafone only works
through the phones Internet not the Wi-Fi in the house
So you have to turn the Wi-Fi off to sign up and to use itand you can only
use your phone no other devices
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User once you've applied the offer you should be able to watch on any device with any (UK) connectivity. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm with voda I was not offered owt like that
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you get them on renewal when you pay for a big enough package http://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/music-tv-and-sports/nowtv/index.htm

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi now team
I was paying for the entertainment pass. But I have now activated my free pass with Vodafone. I'm now not able to log in to the app. And when I log in though browser. It states I need to by a pass.

Regards Stewart
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I'm now not able to log in to the app. And when I log in though browser. It states I need to by a pass.

Hi Stuart,

I'm a bit confused. Please confirm. Are you viewing the NOW TV service using the in-built app on an LG television/device?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm going to move your post into the accounts section of the forum 🙂

With regards to Vodafone there is a bit of a delay between the sign up of the offer and it being applied to your NOW TV Account.

We are working with Vodafone to resolve this as soon as we can.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I applied my Vodafone offer code for the free entertainment pack a few months back but I just relised I'm still being charged for it, any help please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

It sounds like the offer hasn't applied to your account properly.

I would have a look at your account history and check to see what you are getting charged for by us, remember the Vodafone offer is only for Entertainment so if you took out Movies as part of a trial the charges may be from that.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I'm concerned this has happened to me as well. Yesterday I went to use Now TV for the first time since getting my new contract and it asked me if I wanted to do a two week free trial and then pay after that. I clicked yes as wanted to watch a programme but wanted to double check that it is put down that my account is part of the vodafone contract.

Thanks!