cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Legend 5
Legend 5
Your imei number identifies the phone you are using, as your phone may be sim free it is not necessarily linked to your Vodafone account. When I signed up for red plan, they sent me this text "Hi there, to register for your free entertainment package please follow this link: http://offers.vodafone.com/gb. Please make sure that your WIFI is switched off when you do so. Kind regards from Donna at Vodafone Customer Services." Try the link on a PC and speak to Vodafone chat whilst you register with Now for 6 months free.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

To claim your NOW TV offer from Vodafone please see this help page on their website.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks Karl, much appreciated
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. I have the same issues as Dazza04. I also get the same messages each time I try to watch on entertainment. 
I have a Sony experia z3 on the Vodafone red leader 2 year offer which I singed up to today.  I have checked my payment details and they are correct 
Please help 
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. I have the same issues as Dazza04. I also get the same messages each time I try to watch on entertainment.
I have a Sony experia z3 on the Vodafone red leader 2 year offer which I singed up to today. I have checked my payment details and they are correct
Please help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your having some problems with the Vodafone promotion.

In order to get this looked at you would have to speak with Vodafone, see this page on their help site for more information.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just started a new Vodafone contract which gives me a now tv for a year but i cant see a pass in my account can anyone help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you followed all the steps from Vodafone including getting the text message and selecting which offer you want? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I followed the Vodafone instructions to the T with two different email address and each time it hasn't worked I've come to the end of my tether now so I might just give it a miss unless anybody else can help in anyway

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If your having trouble setting up your NOW TV Pass, If you speak with Vodafone they will be able to assist further.

Thanks

Andy