cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply and for the frustrating experience.

Our Platform Teams are currently investigating this with Vodafone.

We'll post back once this has been resolved.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

I can confirm that Vodafone should have resolved this issue now.

If you're still getting the same problem, please contact them as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have just taken out a Vodafone contract and free now tv for a year was included. I've followed the instructions but I get an error to say I haven't got any passes? Does anyone know how to fix this?
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you followed the journey correctly there should be no reason it's not on the account. you might not see anything under my account but you should be able to watch Entertainment content. The Vodafone offer is just for Entertainment so you won't be able to watch Movies unless you buy a Movies Pass.

If you get the message when you try to watch something on Entertainment please let us know what device your seeing it on and exactly what the message says. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon, 

I have a similar issue and wonder whether you're able to help resolve it?  

I recently upgraded my phone and followed the instructions in the link sent by Vodafone.  I toook screenshots along the way and have one from Vodafone stating 'Your entertainment selection has been confirmed... Congratulations, your NOW TV Entertainent Pass is ready to use'.  However, whenever I click on anything, I get an error message. I'm watching on a Samsung S7 Edge.  The error message I receive is 'Pass Required... you need an Entertainment Pass to watch the latest and biggest TV shows on NOW TV'.  Any ideas?  I've tried contacting Vodafone customer services several times to try and resolve the issue but without much success.  

Legend 5
Legend 5

hi @Anonymous User  this may be of use to you http://support.vodafone.co.uk/Offers-and-rewards/Now-TV/42314923/How-much-will-it-cost-if-I-want-to-extend-my-NOW-TV-Entertainment-Pass-when-it-expires.htm  It links to the help section on the Vodafone website for Now TV.     

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks, I appreciate your help but I'd already come across this page and have followed the instructions on the helppage but without any success 😞 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Just to let you know I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a Vodafone user experiencing the same problem, I try and register following all the steps and I just end up getting a message saying there was a problem with the sign up and to contact the help team. Please Help!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I joined Vodafone recently and they offered 6montha free nowtv. They told me to contact you to set up account and give me imei number. So what do

i need to do?