cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you for your comments and emails. I'm now able to log in without any problems.

Nice one. Welcome to the fold Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All

I've recently joined vodafone and subscribed to nowtv as part of their red bundle

Account creation was succesfull via the link obtain in the vodaphone text message. However, once Im logged in, there are no free to watch channels/movies/entertainment.  Its asking me to buy month passes, with the initial 14 days free. 

Has anyone else experienced this or is it user error? 🙂

Cheers

Chris

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can it be possible you used a different email address to set up the Vodafone subscription? (please don't share your email) You can also double check on Vodafone side whether the offer was successfully linked.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Burgit
Yes, i used a different email address to the one i use with vodafone.
Should i cancel my existing account and re-open another ?
Cheers
Chris
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Use the one where your Vodafone subscription is linked to. The second one can be cancelled 🙂 No need to open a 3rd account.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Burgit
Thanks again for your help. Please could you delete this account so i can reipen a new one?
Cheers
Chris
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your reply.

Just to clarify - you don't need to open another account - just add it to the existing Vodafone linked account.

If you started a pass on the other account just cancel it on there so you're not charged - otherwise you don't need to worry about it.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon

Do you mean I should add the mail address I use for nowtv to my vodafone account?(if so, I dont think its possible, I would have to amend the current one). I also look into the nowtv account details and there is no option to add a mail address, just amend the existing one

Cheers

Chris

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Let me send you an email to get this sorted out 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi,

i have the same issue. i've changed the email on the account i have validated through vodaphone to the same as my vodaphone email, but the entertainment pass still wont show up.

shannon.