cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe this has now been sorted for you via Live chat. If you still need help just reply to this post.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have just switched to a new vodafone contract. I have followed the sign up process and created a new account in NOWTV but it says I don't have an entertainment pass so I can't watch anything. Can someone please resolve this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your message.

Has your issue been resolved now? If you're still experiencing any issues, please let us know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Ive signed up for the vodafone promotion but want to cancel it. I can't see the free pass in the My Passes section in my Now TV account. How do i cancel it?

Thanks

Amit

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Your offer is connected directly to your phone contract. so if you cancel the contract the offer would also be canceled. If you just want to stop the offer you'd need to speak to Vodafone.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

When I try to login to the NOW TV app on our LG television I get a message saying I don't have an active pass (I think that was the terminology) and to log on to the NOW TV website and update my offers. When I try to login to the site m userdid isn't recognised. Interested to know if anybody else has managed to get around this one.

Thank you,

Richard

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm confused...

What has your issue got to do with a 'Vodafone Promotion'. Have you been given a voucher code from them?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

When we upgraded our phone the package included free access to NOW TV. I followed the link and created a profile on NOW TV but when I try and access the package on the LG app it refers to not having a pass, and to log on to the website and review account. 

Regards

Richard

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had some issues with your Vodafone pass. I will need to look into your account for you and I'll be in touch via e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi RanJ,

Thank you for your comments and emails. I'm now able to log in without any problems.

Kind regards

Richard