cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes still having problems.vodafone are looking into it as well.thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear NOW TV

I was subscribed as a customer as a freebie part of my vodafone package - that contract is ending in ten days time and now that I will be charged I do not wish to continue with my NOW TV entertainment pass - can you please cancel it.

I have tried but after pressing the cancel button, the four colourful balls just spin around and around for up to an hour...sending one to sleep.

Sending instructions as to the next steps to follow as people have done above probably wont help as the page wont refresh.

My e mail is should be attached to the account details for username  JIMMYTHEWHEELS3.

Mnay thanks in anticipation for your help

JW

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

To cancel visit Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

In order to cancel this you would need to contact Vodafone who will process it on their systems.

We can only cancel it after the promotion has ended and you have been transferred to our billing system.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar issue to others posted on here. I hae selected the Now TV offer as part of my Vodafone Red package and have created an account however can't access anything without buying a pass? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

To confirm what @4268 has already mentioned....

The way the Vodafone promotion works means that your NOW TV account is only actually passed over to NOW TV at the end of the Vodafone promotion. So if you don't want this to happen you need to contact Vodafone to cancel your NOW TV subscription - even if you have not used it!

And as with all cancellation requests, ask for email/written confirmation that your request has been carried out.

Also... It would be most helpful if you could come back to this topic to let us know how you got on 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

I signed up with Vodafone for their enetertainement pass which I had a choice of Sky Sports, Spotify or NOW TV - My children have Sports & Spotify, so I thought I would try the Now TV - I have had an ongoing debate with Vodafone asking why if its free do I need to enter payment details & because of this was going to cancel my Vodafone package within the 30 x days as I was never told that I had to prvide card details.

Trying to discuss this impossible so reluctantly I have given my card details and reached this by goig through the Vodafoen process/links so no confusion, yet I am being told to cancel, or activate a 14 day free pass, when the Vodafone contract is for a free entertainement pass for 12-months.

This is an impossible & infuriating service which I dearly regret getting involved with and should have gone with my gut instinct & not given card details.

I will now contcat Vodafone, but as a matter of urgency how do I remove all of my payment details and close my NOW TV account?

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive already had a now tv account , ive just got a new contract with Vodafone and got a year now tv subscription for free . but it wont let me do anything , ive had the link sent to me which it says successful but because my vodafone email address is the same that ive used before with nowtv it won't work ??? Please help
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand, if you've taken out a NOW TV subscription with Vodafone, you'll need to contact Vodafone to get everything up and running or if you have any problems.

Only at the end of the Vodafone promotion will your NOW TV account actually be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require Smiley Wink

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have just took a contract out with vodaphone where i get now tv free for 12 months. However after downloading the app on xbox one it lets me log in but its telling me i need to start a free trial??

Can somebody please explain. Thanks