Champion 1

Re: Vodafone

Hi @Letty113

From what I understand, if you've taken out a NOW TV subscription with Vodafone, you'll need to contact Vodafone to get everything up and running or if you have any problems.

Only at the end of their promotion will your NOW TV account actually be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require Smiley Wink

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer just like you! •

NOW TV Box = Model no: Black box | Software: 7.5.3 Build: 4068-10 | NOW TV app: 3.10.49 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 32LN575V | Software: 04.28.14 | OS: NetCast •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.19.2 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Champion 1

Re: closing my account

Hi @mac1645,

To confirm what @4268 has already mentioned....

The way the Vodafone promotion works means that your NOW TV account is only actually passed over to NOW TV at the end of the Vodafone promotion. So if you don't want this to happen you need to contact Vodafone to cancel your NOW TV subscription - even if you have not used it!

And as with all cancellation requests, ask for email/written confirmation that your request has been carried out.

Also... It would be most helpful if you could come back to this topic to let us know how you got on Smiley Wink

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer just like you! •

NOW TV Box = Model no: Black box | Software: 7.5.3 Build: 4068-10 | NOW TV app: 3.10.49 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 32LN575V | Software: 04.28.14 | OS: NetCast •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.19.2 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Occasional Poster

Re: want to cancel my account

My free promotion with NOWtv through Vodafone has come to an end and I was messaged to Cancel my NOWtv throught a link that was sent.  I have tried to do that and also logged on to MY Account to try to cancel, but no Cancel option is available.  Is this automatically cancelled?

Champion 1

Re: want to cancel my account

[ Edited ]

Patti wrote:

My free promotion with NOWtv through Vodafone has come to an end and I was messaged to Cancel my NOWtv throught a link that was sent.  I have tried to do that and also logged on to MY Account to try to cancel, but no Cancel option is available.  Is this automatically cancelled?

That's odd. What device are you using to access your NOW TV account?

You should be seeing something like this: -

Capture.PNG

Cheers

First Poster

Re: Live Chat

Hello

I signed up with Vodafone for their enetertainement pass which I had a choice of Sky Sports, Spotify or NOW TV - My children have Sports & Spotify, so I thought I would try the Now TV - I have had an ongoing debate with Vodafone asking why if its free do I need to enter payment details & because of this was going to cancel my Vodafone package within the 30 x days as I was never told that I had to prvide card details.

Trying to discuss this impossible so reluctantly I have given my card details and reached this by goig through the Vodafoen process/links so no confusion, yet I am being told to cancel, or activate a 14 day free pass, when the Vodafone contract is for a free entertainement pass for 12-months.

This is an impossible & infuriating service which I dearly regret getting involved with and should have gone with my gut instinct & not given card details.

I will now contcat Vodafone, but as a matter of urgency how do I remove all of my payment details and close my NOW TV account?

Thank you.

First Poster

Vodafone extra entertainment pass not working

I'm meant to have an entertainment pass added with my Vodafone contract but after signing up and logging into my nowtv account, I have no passes?
Anyone else had this issue and if so, how was it resolved?
Champion 1

Re: Vodafone extra entertainment pass not working

Hi @Lucyk

From what I understand, if you've taken out a NOW TV subscription with Vodafone, you'll need to contact Vodafone to get everything up and running or if you have any problems.

Only at the end of the Vodafone promotion will your NOW TV account actually be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require Smiley Wink

Cheers

First Poster

Vodafone

Ive already had a now tv account , ive just got a new contract with Vodafone and got a year now tv subscription for free . but it wont let me do anything , ive had the link sent to me which it says successful but because my vodafone email address is the same that ive used before with nowtv it won't work ??? Please help
Highlighted
Champion 1

Re: Vodafone

Hi @Lsh0314,

Only at the end of the Vodafone promotion will your NOW TV account actually be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require Smiley Wink

Cheers