cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If your NOW TV account is currently with Vodafone, you need to contact Vodafone. Only at the end of their 'promotion' will your NOW TV account be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require Smiley Wink

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NowTV,

I just signed up for using the Vodafone Entertainment and seem to be having the same issue, where I have no active pass. Can someone look into my account too? 

Many thanks,

Mairi

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello NOW TV Team Members,

In order to aid escalation and reduce duplication of this particular 'Vodafone Promotion' issue. Can this topic be moved into this forums dedicated Account, Offers & Promotions sub-section please?

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

In these cases the subscription information is handled via Vodafone so we wouldn't be able to access it. However there's been a number of reports like yours so we have raised this this Vodafone and hope to have an answer soon.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have been given a now tv pass with my Vodafone contract, I have put in my information and it's saying I don't have a monthly pass. Any help would be appricated
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

From what I understand, if you've taken out a NOW TV subscription with Vodafone, you'll need to contact Vodafone to get everything up and running or if you have any problems.

Only at the end of their promotion will your NOW TV account actually be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require Smiley Wink

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm meant to have an entertainment pass added with my Vodafone contract but after signing up and logging into my nowtv account, I have no passes?
Anyone else had this issue and if so, how was it resolved?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

From what I understand, if you've taken out a NOW TV subscription with Vodafone, you'll need to contact Vodafone to get everything up and running or if you have any problems.

Only at the end of the Vodafone promotion will your NOW TV account actually be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've just started a new Vodafone contract which gives me a now tv for a year but i cant see a pass in my account can anyone help

SOMGGY78 I'm currently having this problem, did you fix it?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand, if you've taken out a NOW TV subscription with Vodafone, you'll need to contact Vodafone regarding any subscription issues. Only at the end of their 'NOW TV promotion' will your NOW TV account actually be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require Smiley Wink

Cheers