cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am having the same problem as above.Have contacted Vodafone who have said all corectangular their end.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I am having the same problem as above.Have contacted Vodafone who have said all corectangular their end.

Hi @Anonymous User.... It's what?

Sufficed to say... If your NOW TV account is currently with Vodafone, you need to contact Vodafone. Only at the end of their 'promotion' will your NOW TV account be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require Smiley Wink

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

From what I understand, if you've taken out a NOW TV subscription with Vodafone, you'll need to contact Vodafone to get everything up and running or if you have any problems as they hold your account information.

Only at the end of their promotion will your NOW TV account actually be passed over to NOW TV to handle - If that's what you require Smiley Wink

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My free promotion with NOWtv through Vodafone has come to an end and I was messaged to Cancel my NOWtv throught a link that was sent.  I have tried to do that and also logged on to MY Account to try to cancel, but no Cancel option is available.  Is this automatically cancelled?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

My free promotion with NOWtv through Vodafone has come to an end and I was messaged to Cancel my NOWtv throught a link that was sent.  I have tried to do that and also logged on to MY Account to try to cancel, but no Cancel option is available.  Is this automatically cancelled?

That's odd. What device are you using to access your NOW TV account?

You should be seeing something like this: -

Capture.PNG

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am trying without success to cancel my subscription (that I got inlcuded with my Vodafone data plan). I have been trying unsuccessfully for the last week - as the cancel button takes me to a page whereby the four coloured circles simply display in the middle of the screen as though it is stuck on the processing page. 

Please advise how this can be resolved as I do not wish to continue paying for a service that I do not wish to use. 

Kind regards, 

Nicola

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You need to contact Vodafone to cancel the NOW TV offer you received from them,

Thanks

Andy 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User sorry to be bearer of bad news but I doubt you will get a refund from Vodafone.  Your contract (I am assuming you are on the red plan?) will have include a freebie of either Now, Netflix, Spotify or a couple of others.  You can try obviously but please be warned.  You might be better off asking to swap to one of the other items.  Put it this way as I already had Now running on a pass I went for the Netflix service (value £8.99 a month) the Now entertainment is £6.99.  Obviously Vodafone must get a deal from these companies to be able to include it in the rate.  However, it is not clear what from the monthly charge being paid covers this.  I certainly can't see them cutting your bill by £6.99 a month.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got an entertainment pass from Vodafone but when I log into my now tv account it says you need to get a pass.been on to Vodafone and they say everything is in order on there side and to contact now tv to see if they can sort it.downloaded there link and put my number in and registered and it says your pass has been registered but still can't watch anything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

Apologies for the late reply and for the problems you've experienced.

We're currently investigating this with Vodafone.

In the meantime, can you please confirm that you are still having the same issue.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team