cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone monthly pass won't recognise on other devices only mobile

I signed up for Vodafones now tv bundle , it will work on my mobile but will only let me do a 14day free trial on my PS3 ?? Will let me sign in but not watch anything ?
170 REPLIES 170
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you need to follow all the steps from the Vodafone website to ensure that they can tell NOW TV you have a pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a subscription to NowTV Entertainment Pass, as part of my Red4G plan with Vodafone but this has suddenly vanished from MyAccount. I've only done two things: added a paid for NowTV Movie Pass and registered my mobile phone number with Vodafone. Neither one would explain why the Entertainment pass would vanish. I've receive no email or other message.
Has anyone else experience this?
Any suggestions?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for posting, sorry to hear you've had some issues with your Vodafone Partner pass. I will need to look into this and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a free 6 month subscription too now tv through Vodafone but when I go to press the cancel button it keeps coming up with an error message ? I've tried on 2 devices? Please help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd try speaking to the Live Help folks, amazingly helpful considering how unhelpful the system is!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can't speak to them it won't let me 😩😩😩😩

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

I believe that your issue has been resolved.

If this is not the case please get in touch and let us know. 

Thanks,

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
My issue is not resolved! I still cannot cancel my pass and in extremely frustrated!
Please help!!!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear this @Anonymous User. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I woke up to an email this morning saying 'I had got my hands on an entertainment month pass'. I hadn't signed up for this & also they said they would take payment on 3 March. How can they sign someone up for a free trial, that renews without their consent or knowledge. If I hadn't checked emails or been away, then the money would have been taken. How is this legal?! 

I had had the service before & cancelled, leaving poor feedback on their product & service, also saying I would never sign up to them & the only reason I had was because it was free with Vodafone. 

Is is there an ombudsman or regulating body as I am sure that the process of opting people in & they can cancel is not right. 

Thanks