cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Viewing My Watchlist

I've set up my Nowtv box, got a 3 month Entertainment Pass and registered it, selected a box set I want to view but when trying to view it I'm told I need to buy an Entertainment Month Pass. What do I do?

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum.

Just to check, on the website if you go to your My Account >My Passes page http://account.nowtv.com/passes
do you see your 3 month Entertainment Pass showing as active?

If not, click the apply a voucher link in the entertainment pass section and try entering the code again to apply it.

If you do see your 3 month pass, go to your My Account > Account Details page http://account.nowtv.com/account-details

and check what username you are logged in as.

Then on your NOW TV box open up the NOW TV app and go to the My Account screen and check the username there. If they don't match, use the sign out option and then sign in with the same username on the website.

Even if they do match, it might be worth signing out and back in on the box to see if it picks up your pass then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorted!! you are a true Legend. Thank you very much.

Mck1

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad you're sorted, enjoy the box!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you apply the voucher code on the silver scratch card that was in the box ?

If not, go to My Account > My Passes and add the code next to the apply voucher button next to the entertainment pass.

If you believe that you have applied the code already to your account, then again go to My Account > My Passes to double check and if it's not showing that you are on a voucher offer for 3 months, then try re applying the code once again.

Once your code as been successfully added, make sure your payback devices log in details match the above.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers for help, we've sorted it! Thank you very much.