cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unexpected Payments

Hi
I need to get in touch with a team member, Chat Online and Messaging don't appear to be working, tried for 2 days to get hold of someone.

Used Voucher codes for 3mths and 4mths (entertainment and Movie)

However payments are still being taken.

Help please.
10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Usually trying a different device and/or browser gets live chat to work (eg try on a mobile/tablet instead of a PC or vice versa), but if you're still having trouble getting there pop onto your My Account > My Passes page and look for the section 'I think I've been incorrectly charged' near the bottom, you'll find a request form there you can fill in instead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

Thanx for your reply.
I have tried everything you've suggested with NO luck.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy Legend5

I've gone via my a/c and then passes again and this time my request forms have gone through, just got to wait for a reply now.

Thanx for your help.

Jo
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries, hopefully they will be able to sort you out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has happened to me too, cancelled my subscription and now tv are still billing me. <Post edited>

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum. NOW TV don't contact via telephone so I'd recommend you edit your post (Options > Edit) to remove your number as this is a public forum.

Sounds like your pass didn't cancel properly. Do you see your active pass when you go to your My Account > My Passes page?

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

If so, you should be able to click the cancel pass button and follow all the steps to cancel it. There's quite a few steps so make sure you go through each one. You should receive an email confirmation when it is cancelled.

As for a refund, you can try talking to live chat, explaining the situation and seeing if they can do anything for you. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why am I not able to edit or delete my comment? There is not edit option on he option button?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The time window for editing your post will have expired now. I'll tag a couple of the NOW TV Team and they will edit out your number for you

@Karl-F @Jason-C @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy, hopefully it will be deleted