cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised payment

Hi, Ihave recently purchased nowTV with a set up of £5.99 and an additional entertainment package for £7.99, both these I have authorised but I have noticed since I have signed up I am being charged 10p a day? Can someone please explain this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, Ihave recently purchased nowTV with a set up of £5.99 and an additional entertainment package for £7.99, both these I have authorised but I have noticed since I have signed up I am being charged 10p a day? Can someone please explain this?

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

If you've just recently signed up for a NOW TV account you may see 10p mentioned on your card as NOW TV request a 10p pre-authorisation to check the card details you've given work.

Normally you won't see it appear on a statement but depending on how your card issuer works it may appear for a day or two until your bank realises NOW TV haven't gone through with the transaction, at which point it should disappear.

Check out this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sign-up-1014

Thanks Niamhd

NOWTV Team 😉

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

If you've just recently signed up for a NOW TV account you may see 10p mentioned on your card as NOW TV request a 10p pre-authorisation to check the card details you've given work.

Normally you won't see it appear on a statement but depending on how your card issuer works it may appear for a day or two until your bank realises NOW TV haven't gone through with the transaction, at which point it should disappear.

Check out this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sign-up-1014

Thanks Niamhd

NOWTV Team 😉