cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised Payments Taken After Cancellation Confirmed

Right well where do I begin! A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, the evil NowTV empire offered a free trial to try and turn people to the dark side. Jedi master MrMarriarty saw through the horrific streaming quality and mind tricks the empire was forcing on to the people of earth and canceled his subscription. The NowTV empire confirmed this in an email. 11 months later MrMarriarty discovered the empire was still taking payments for its terrible service. Our hero contacted support and was told that it's because "we don't support chrome" and we will give you 4 months back that's it no one negotiates with the empire. MrMarriarty joined the rebel alliance and ranted on twitter about the unfair treatment he received from empire, to his supprise he was invited back to the live chat "we would like to discuss this". Our brave hero heads back to the live chat where the next minion of the empire tells him the same answers minion 1 gave, untill it was revealed that he was invited back to discuss from a rant on twitter, a further 1 month was offered but the empire would do no more. MrMarriarty accepted this offer of a further month refund but questioned why the empire felt they had the right to withhold the other £41.94 they had taken. The minion went in to manager mode at this point deflecting every question with my manager will contact you. MrMarriarty was keen to speak to this manager and after suppling his phone number was told the death star has no phone system so the manager could not ring him. This was 3 days ago no email from said manager, only 4 out of the 5 payments offered and accpted have been received the 5th one doesn't even show on the empires website even though proof is in the chat transcript our hero obtained... along with said managers name!!!!.... to be continued

So why the hell won't you give me all the money back you took AFTER I have a confirmation of the subscription being canceled, why hasn't the death star been in touch, where is my 5 month you offered me back?

wow your one of the worst compaines I've ever dealt with period!
3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening is because you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account registered to the same debit/credit card!

That being said, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my 2 passes and they still took a further 2 payments. It seems they use the same excuse of another account opened to everyone else they have taken unauthorised payments from!

Absolutely outrageous customer services!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS: I even provided bank statements as proof and still they won't refund. How do they sleep at night? I wish them all their worst nightmares!