cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to watch TV still/No BB on account

Hi,

I had my broadband activated 2 weeks ago. In the lead up I could log in and see my TV entertainment pass on the account but no broadband. I tried linking it but it wouldn't work.

I contacted online help who created a username for me. I tried logging in with this account but it still wouldn't link. At this point broadband was still not showing on either login and now neither was the TV pass.

I was advised it was escalated.

The broadband works fine from the activation date but still doesn't show on the account and I've been unble to watch tv for 2 weeks since activation date.

When I try to manage TV passes it asks me for a payment card which I've entered before, if I try entering it again it just ends with an error.

I've been told the issue was 'escalated' but a week ago was updated to say there was no news.

Can't my account be fully reset? Can the tv pass be taken off and me refunded?

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Can't help you myself but have you only used the online help? Have you tried phoning the broadband team? They linked my account up over the phone in a couple of minutes, but obviously can't guarantee your case isn't more complicated.