cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to make a complaint

Has anyone come across the same problem? There is never anyone available online to make take complaints and it appears the company does not employ supervisors. I have been told. Is online chat my complain has been referred 3 times but no one gets back in touch ( been going on for a month now)
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Received a faulty box on 8/5 and. One is interested in sorting it out (but more than happy to take my money)
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Out of interest, where did you purchase your NOW TV product from?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv box was ordered direct from Now TV. I have used the online chat facility three times now. Each time I explain the problem and get the same response. 'someone' will get in touch via email to discuss next steps. Not getting anywhere and feel like I'm being given the run around.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh, that's not good @Anonymous User,

I was just about to give you a link to the following: How do I return or replace NOW TV Box or accessories? information. But it would seem you've probably found it already Smiley Sad

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Actually making a complaint does seem like an impossibility. Twice during a live "chat" I stated I wanted to raise a "Formal Complaint" - that has NOT happened and I was cut-off.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What's your complaint about? Perhaps some of us forum members can help you...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response, but unfortunately you can't fix bugs in their automated payment system which has on more than one occasion now been unable to take payment for no apparent (or good) reason. I first raised theis issue over a year ago and it's still there!! Having said several times in chats that I wanted to make a Formal Complaint, this was ignored.

BUT, thankfully on Saturday the issue has now been escalated at long last, so we'll await their response.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem.  Customer service is awfull with this company. I am disabled and my computer is away from the tv room, so, it takes me time to get there and back. I explain this and operators tell me they will stay on the line, b ut I am timed out every time and if you are timed out you have to wait for chat to re establish a connection and they wont if the time out has happened more than twice. You the send completed contact forms to them which is not answered. This could be classed as a discriminatory parctice and I think I might ring the ombudsman to check.  I really fed up of of companies who take your money, but have no intention of giving you good customer service time. Get your act together otherwise you will lose alot of customer's 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't been able to get to live chat, no one is ever available, it's a fake, everything about this site is unreal.

I have never met anything ever where they send you round the bend just to make a complaint, and yet you never get there, I have tried and failed to get anyone from nowtv to answer me, as to why they took money from my account for something that started out as free but was cancelled well before the date ran out, as it wasn't needed.

If anyone know's who I can contact directly for refund it would be helpful, if not; I will leave it to fraud team at bank.