cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to make a complaint

Has anyone come across the same problem? There is never anyone available online to make take complaints and it appears the company does not employ supervisors. I have been told. Is online chat my complain has been referred 3 times but no one gets back in touch ( been going on for a month now)
12 REPLIES 12
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Usually trying a different device and/or browser gets live chat to work, but if you're still having trouble getting there pop onto your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and in the FAQ section look for 'I think I've been incorrectly charged', you'll find a request form in there you can fill in instead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have came across a situation where they real you in and steel your account, I booked a freebee for 10 days, but never used it so  i cancelled it before the first week ran out,  to find they accessed my account and took 9.99 for some i didn't want, and don't need, I have told my bank who have notified the fraud team, this is bloody shocking the way they real you in and take money.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Set up NOW telephone service for my disabled mother who has Dementia.   They didn't set it up properly and will not talk to me about it.  Managers don't have the backbone to come to the phone.

Now have unusable phone at  home of vulnerable person all because of NOW red tape and uncaring management.  Compnay have no understanding of how Powers of Attorney work and think they are above the law.    Now trapped and unable to use original telephone number all because of weak weak uncaring jobsworth manament at NOW TV.   Don't know what to do next apart from report them to authorities